Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another day another douche

Riding my bike into work and geez this total douche bag screams out of his jeep that is totally douched out to the max with the mud tires and the jack on the back of it..To which this makes me get all squirelly on my bike and almost went off the road, so then I flick him off and then he thinks he is the man and hits his brakes..So then the douche gives me the finger and tells me to get off the road you fucking fag...So oh well for humanity and the fact that I am on my way to work while douche bag is going out to be the fucking redneck hillbilly that he is and drink his PBR tallboy with pride along with his rebel flag on his redneck jeep... So tell me about the local douche that you see today and lets share douche stories...

Thanks

The dude

No comments:

Post a Comment