Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So does the douche do you???

As I sit here in front of my computer wondering, who else in this world is being a douche too? well just you know it, everyone is doing it!! Yeah there are Twitter douches with there blackberry devices..I know I have one close to it(blackjackII) sorry but i don't twitter...I know that many many others are sitting telling you about there day, there hairstyle and the sex that they had yesterday...Well I am not that type, I am going to bore you with douche of the day styles like wearing plaid pants with a neon style shirt with some sort or leapord style shoes...Yeah I have that eclectic stylings...So back to the subject of douching.. Yes many many people are on the WWW.nameyourstoryhere.com (this is not a real website) telling their stories, so I made this for the people who want to vent about these douche bags...So come one come all and tell me about the biggest douche you met today...

Thanks

The dude abides

No comments:

Post a Comment