Saturday, March 7, 2009

Well good afternoon.. I am here to just post this as to all of the other idiots that can put something on the computer and make others come to see what the fuck you can do in your spare time!!! Well I have done it and I feel like a douche bag... I think that this a total waste of fucking time and space on the internets..As for the people that read this, you are all suckers and I have succeeded in wasting about 45 seconds of your life on here...The more repsonses I get the more I will have to become a bigger and bigger douche bag and reply to you over and over again...Making this whole world an even bigger douche bag...So please take the time and understanding that this is a total waste of time and you have been suckered into this by you being a total media douche bag...

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment